Over Black Friday,Molly and Gabe ordered their new iPods. I got Gabe's old one,and only for ten dollars. It was a very well spent 10 dollars. There are 4 games on it, a lot of music, and some other pretty good stuff. I was really exited! It is pretty cool. As you maybe know, a brand new iPod costs around 130 or 140 dollars. I got a real good deal. The thing is even still in pretty good shape.
Also on Tuesday it is the real DMA so I'm a little jittery. I better go!
Hatch parents' trip 2015
10 years ago
Lace, you got a smokin' hot deal from Gabe. $10 well spent indeed. I love your blogs, keep 'em coming you witty little writer.
ReplyDeleteBest blessings on your DWA. You'll do great! You have good "voice."
hello cute Lacey welcome to the blogging world! I just found out about this little blog of yours and I think it is delightful, Ben does too. you are a great writer, I'm glad you are keeping us up to date on your life up there in Idaho...it makes you seem not so far away. your mom failed to mention her and Molly's blog...tell them we need some new posts from them too. we are excited to see you in just a few weeks...try to warm up Idaho Falls for us before we get there ok!
ReplyDelete