Sugarplum Fairy

Saturday, November 28, 2009

How did that become gaga?

     On Tuesday it was a historic day at the George Family household.  Hannah threw away her last gaga (binkey) in the trash.  I even got a picture of it in the garbage, but that is way too gross to post on my blog.  Hannah has been sucking her  binkey since she was a little little girl.  Sometime when she was a little, little girl something clicked in her brain.  We kept on saying binkey.  She decided from then on that it was called a gaga,not a pacifier or binkey.  Ever since she has called it exactly that.  It took her till she was 2 months before her fourth birthday to give it up.  I have to admit, I got sick of them and eventually started to secretly throw them away.  I also have to admit that it was really cute when Hannah would flip it upside-down with her tongue and flip it back upside right with her tongue again.  Well, we love our little girl with a  pacifier or without.

No comments:

Post a Comment