Well we get one whole week off from school! Today and tomorrow are teacher workdays,and the rest of the week is Thanksgiving holiday. Well, I figured something out. Week off from school=Lots of Lounging. At 8:01 ( which is usually when I am at school) I am still in my P.J s and slippers and as an added bonus I'm blogging. My hair is not done, my feet are bare and I am rather cozy.
Last night for dinner we had a lot of food. There was chicken,stuffing, cranberry sauce,mashed potatoes and gravy. We ate and ate and ate. It was delicious! For desert we had peanut brittle. And this makes it even better it was Grandma's peanut brittle. We still have some and it is going away quick.
It is SO cold outside today. If you read my last post, We are covered in a LAYER (notice I did not say blanekt) of cold cold snow. Man , I am very glad I did not have to walk to the bus stop today. I feel it in my bones I am going to be semi-bored all week this week. I am so glad that I got 3 books from the library.
See you every one!
Hatch parents' trip 2015
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment