Sugarplum Fairy

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Taylor Swift

     If you have recently read my blog, I posted about that iPod I got from Gabe.  I just loaded up like 28 Taylor Swift songs.  Molly recently put those on iTunes and since then I have been totally obsessed with her music.  Come to think of it, I'm listening to her right now.  My favorite song from her is Our Song.  I LOVE it!  I also just made some delicious fudge. That is all I've got to write so I am done with blogging today.     

2 comments:

  1. How did I miss this one. Cool that you are using your Ipod and making it YOURS with Taylor Swift. I wish I knew Our Song. I just read this to Isaac and he said, "Did Lacey get an Ipod from Gabe? Can Lacey come over to Isaac's house?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man Mr. Isaac, do I wish I could come to your house. Too bad we don't get ya for Christmas. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete