Well, today, yesterday and Friday have been bitter cold. It wasn't even the Cristmassy kind of cold. My definition of the Christmassy cold is nice warm house, sipping cocoa, eating Santa cookies and in front of a hot fireplace. It is the harsh wind,mean clouds kind of cold. The kind of cold I call below zero misery. Lewis and Clark should not have charted this freezing cold state. Sorry Carly,(who is my aunt in Vegas, and is coming up for Christmas and is wishing for nice weather here) I wish I could warm it up too.But forget the warm (or even nice) weather here. When you guys come up for Christmas, bring lots of cold weather clothes because Idaho is stubborn when it comes to making people miserable with its cold, cold weather.
To talk about something else, I am very full right now because my mom just made a really nice good Sunday dinner. I've really got nothing else to do, so I am blogging. Since I got this for my birthday, I have not stopped. But now I have to, cause I have to go.
Hatch parents' trip 2015
10 years ago
I was just thinking how COLD it is! I was just outside and all bundled up, yet still FREEZING! I am so thankful for my heater! I'm going home for Christmas in a few weeks and the 32 degree weather there sounds like a heat wave.
ReplyDeleteI like your version of Christmasy cold. We will take several days of that please. One time when your mom was in college we all went up to a football game in Logan. I saw this man wearing a nose muff, sort of like ear muffs but for your nose. I thought it was hilarious but sometime after my nose froze I thought I would be glad to wear such a silly looking thing.
ReplyDelete