I love my puppy dog too. I know that dogs can love you, and I'm pretty sure they know that you love 'em too. My puppy can make you feel like the most loved person in the world. One of my favorite parts of the day is when I walk in the door and she bolts straight at me. She runs in circles around my feet and looks up at me like pick-me-up! pick-me-up! pick-me-up!!!!! kind of way. And her tail wags about a trillion miles per hour. And even if I have had the crappiest day in the whole world, I still feel like 'Wow,someone really does love me. Someone really does.' I love my dog too. Just a few minutes ago I danced her around a room like you would a baby. I held her warm little furry self and danced and spun and didn't feel the least bit stupid. And you know what was playing on the radio? 'Loves Gonna Make It.' And I sang to her. To my puppy. She is a darling sweetheart.
I am so thankful that I always have someone, even something that loves me. Jesus always loves me. But sometimes I just forget that. I need to remember that more than I do regularly. Sure, my dog is always gonna love me, but Jesus, He died for me. Jesus loves me so unconditionally that He gave his own life so that I could live mine without having the burden of my sins all the time. I love him too.
My family loves me too. And I love them back. There is nothing more I can say. What else could I ask for in my family. I have a mom and dad who are oh so supportive and that love me. I have wonderful siblings that are fun, I like to play with them. I might have grown out of the term 'playing' with friends, but I won't grow out of playing with my siblings any time soon. My mom and all of her brothers and sisters still play with each other. My uncles still play with their nieces and nephews and lets face it, Scott, Michael, Tim, Benji and Andrew are NEVER going to grow out of playing with each other! All of us are members of the church, and good ones too. We all love Jesus.
I think that we should remember more about the people and things that we love all the time. Not just in February. But February is a good month to remember. ♥♥♥
You are sweeter than icecream. Your post was sweeter than chocolate. And I LOVE icecream and chocolate. Play forever sweet Lacey, forrrr-eeee-verrrrr!
ReplyDelete