Sugarplum Fairy

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cabin Fever

Oh. I don't like it. We don't have snow.  Ahhhhh cabin fever when will you go away. When will this nasty winter go away and we can have summer again. When???? There are a few catches though.
•No snow means no slush, no slush means no wet shoes and socks and no wet shoes and socks equals a happier me.
•No snow means that I can walk barefoot down to grandma's without getting too cold.  This saves the time of getting shoes on.
•No snow means that I can take the puppy on a walk on the semi-nicer days.
•We actually have had a pretty wonderful winter temperature wise, however no snow bummed me out on Christmas.

So REALLY, I don't have such a severe case of cabin fever, but can winter be done. Can Spring...spring?  Haha I know that that was not so funny, but it was supposed to be punny. And lets face it, most punny jokes are not funny. They are...um corny. and cheesy.
Not so funny, but that was worth a shot.

1 comment:

  1. I liked your "spring...spring." And I punny is usually cute. Michael loves puns and so does grandma. You are in good company.

    My companion on my mission taught me my favorite spiring poem, which I now give to you:

    SPRING HAS SPRUNG
    THE GRASS HAS RIS'
    I WONDER WHERE THE FLOWERS IS
    I SAW A BIRD UPON A WING...
    I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE WING WAS ON TEH BIRD.

    ReplyDelete