But not really. So don't be fooled people who read this blog, because that amazing thing down there is not working.
It crashed a couple of days ago, and my little sisters and I love to play school. So yes I got it and grandma dumped this little crashed guy for........
Big boy here. In my wildest dreams do I have my own super speed high tech computer, which does NOT describe my new computer. It is kind of low tech (or whats considered low tech these days) and is, wait was, about as fast as a blob of cold tar on a winters day.
Hatch parents' trip 2015
11 years ago
Jenny here, even though it is under Eric. Your blog allows him to leave messages. Finally I figured out a way to leave my comments so you will know how clever I think you are.
ReplyDeleteOne day you will be in college and you will probably have your own computer (though I never did). And you will probably type 500X faster than I. ;) I LOVE You oodles.
Love you too (as mom would call you ) Jen-en
ReplyDeleteLace
P.S. Sorry about you not being able to post comments on my other one. Don't know what happened!:(