Sugarplum Fairy

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sydney's Program

I got to skip lunch to go to Sydney's class singing program. I took lots of pictures, but on most of them, a kids head was in front of her cute little 2nd grade face. I did get a couple of good ones though.
She is looking a little bored in this one.

                                                  I got as close as I dared on this one.
Mrs Frickey, (Sydney and my second grade teacher) took this one. I think that I was laughing at something Sydney said or did. I think that the little girl on the right side was trying to get into the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Lacey, I left a comment on here like a week and a half ago. For some reason it is hit or miss with you blog. I leave comments because I want you to enjoy that I enjoy reading what you have to write. Keep it up. and I love you.

    ReplyDelete