If walk out onto our porch you see this.......
When you see this backyard you want to go play, right? So you decide to walk down these..............
And then you want to swing, pick strawberries,or jump on the trampoline,right? So then you run up this..........
For a couple of minutes you can't decide, but then you see the strawberries, and the sort of win your heart over. So, you walk past these.........
And then you see that there are no more strawberries because your cousins ate all of them, but then something speckled catches you eye. So you carefully step over the strawberries your foot getting dirty in the soft squishy mud. Then you see this.......
And you think its pretty cool so bend in to get a better look, and you see this.......
You try to take it all in, but you can't help yourself, and you lean in even closer to see this wonderful part of nature.......
You still can't believe that this is in your backyard, so you lean in a titchy bit closer.
Killdeer eggs...pretty amazing. I love every minute of it. And to tell you the truth, I think that killdeer eggs are a lot prettier than this.........
I'm not trying to diss chickens or anything, but I like killdeer eggs much better.
Hatch parents' trip 2015
11 years ago
Do they taste just as good as the plain white ones?
ReplyDeleteNot sure....although dad was going to kill the eggs, I guess. Then he decided to keep them for his girly-girls.
ReplyDelete