Sugarplum Fairy

Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Too Short." Hannah says.........

    Recently mom has been getting all of us up at 6:30 to read scriptures. Me and 6:30 have sort of a love/hate relationship. I love to read scriptures and be read, but I don't like getting up. Rephrasing that, I REALLY don't like getting up that early. Lately we have been having problems with "I didn't get as much as her!" "He read more than me " and/or "I only got two verses and she got three" We all usually read about five verses but Hannah just 'reads' more or less by herself. She always starts us up by saying "And it came to pass that Nephi.......". She always talks about Nephi, even if we are talking about Abinidi or Alma. She doesn't really read any verses but today while Sydney was reading Hannah went over to Mom and said " That's not fair. Sydney got 4 verses and I only got 3." Mom then announced to us that if she hears someone say any of the phrases above, we couldn't read the next day. So,of course, we will not be talking about not reading very much any longer.Mom said that what Hannah said was only funny because she doesn't really read at all. Hannah, in church, is what we call 'our self appointed deacon'. She has started to sit at the end she thinks the sacrament will come to first and then she will take it down the row. We all think that it is quite funny but she will snap at us if we laugh, so we keep our giggles to ourselves. We all say, "Too bad she'll never get to hold the priesthood."
There is the story of our funny little girl.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for getting up at 6:30! Yea George Family! You are doing a good work! Hannah is funny. and her big sister gets full stars in my book. Love you Lacey.

    ReplyDelete