So the Young Women's Leader brought over a little plaque for Molly that said 'Color Me Beautiful'.That was the theme for the Young Women's in Excellence this year so all of the Young Women got one. When Sister McClure delivered it Hannah was the one who answered the door so she assumed that the plaque was her's, and all of us just decided to play along. My mom read it to her a couple of times and once Mom said "That line says 'You're the bomb.'" Hannah said " Nuh-uh!" and Mom said "Yuh huh". After that Hannah walked over to our dad ,who was cooking dinner, and said " Daddy,Does this say 'You're the bomb'?" "Um" Dad said back "Sure." Hannah then put on a serious face " No really dad does it say 'You're the bomb'?" "Um" he said again "Sure. Let me look at it". Hannah had been clutching it to her chest and when she handed it to Dad, she began to hyperventilate. She was
trying to hyperventilate. It was really quite funny, and she hasn't let go of it or let anyone hold it since.
Lacey Claire, YOURE the bomb. Did you erase my comments on your other posts? I left one on your last four and now there's nothin' there. You do know I read them and commented right? Oi. I hope this one sticks.
ReplyDeleteI didn't erase your comments a)cause I love to read em' b) cause I don't think I know how to.
ReplyDeleteI may have accidentally though. I love you Jenny Beth!