Sugarplum Fairy

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Rainbow Got Run Over By A Reindeer

     So here is the deal, Molly got a fun little ornament for Christmas that sings the 'Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer' and  Sydney and Hannah are completely OBSESSED with it.  They play it over and over again.  Today while Hannah was pressing the button for the millionth time (a little exaggeration on my part) OK maybe the thousandth time, she began to sing with the voice recorded on it.  Some how her sentence, instead of being "Grandma got run over by a reindeer! Walking home from our house Christmas eve......................" It was "Rainbow got run over by a reindeer! Walking home from our house Christmas eve. You can say there is no such thing as Santa, but as for me and Grandpa, we believe."
     Well what I really don't get is that Grandma became Rainbow but Grandpa stayed Grandpa.  To me they sound too much alike to be Grandpa and Rainbow.  The thought is just cute Hannah running around our house singing "Rainbow got run over by a reindeer........" 

2 comments:

  1. Lacey, that song always makes me laugh. I just started a blog- my sister and Jenny made me. Send me an email at amyehatch@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Lacey I miss you and I know you won't believe it but Sophie Kate does too, she talks about you I promise! Luke keeps asking when he can go over to Kelly's again. we had so much fun having you as "neighbors" for a week. Thank you for being who you are, you are sweet and wonderful and Ben and I keep reminding our kids "to be like Lacey" when they grow up! Thanks for loving my kids and spending time with me, it may be 65 degrees here but I think I miss Idaho!

    ReplyDelete