Sugarplum Fairy

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween!!!

     Oh geez, another Halloween come and gone. This holiday always seems to go particularly fast by me but from here on out, I will be hangin' with my buddies on Halloween. I think that that was pretty much my last trick-or-treating night. Ross's mom was the one to take us trick or treating, and she said that as long as we are going out of business with the trick or treating thing, we might as well go out with a bang. We all agreed with this and we did indeed go out with a bang like the 20 firecrackers Gabe taped together with duct tape on the 4th of July.
     We went all down and up and down and up our street, and I got some good pictures of our costumes.


Isn't she the stinking cutest ice cream cone that the world has ever seen???

Also very cute- a rocking rock star

And last of the Georges but CERTAINLY not the least, a bag of groceries!!!!!



All three of us cuties
Wait, wait, wait, correction- all FOUR of us cuties

                                                                What great fun!

2 comments:

  1. Madam president, I concur, all VERY cute!!!...and clever. Glad to hear you went out with a bang, and I loved your firecracker description. Soooo darling. Cant wait to see more blogs...with election posters, I'll be holding my breath. I love you Lacey Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great times! It was fun to spend the weekend with you!!

    ReplyDelete