Lacey for president! I am running for student body president this year at school! It is really fun to interact with all the kids that I am trying to get to vote for me. I have the coolest posters out of all of the candidates. The election will take place on Tuesday November 2nd. I can't wait for them to vote. I think that this will be a fun and cool experience, whether I win or not.
If I were able, I would vote for Lacey George. She has always been a very responsible and hard working student. She is fun loving and caring. She would add a lot to the job of Student Body President.
ReplyDeleteHer friend and former teacher,
Mrs. Edgett
great attitude! I'm excited to see you and do loads of fun stuff this weekend!!
ReplyDeleteI vote for Lacey! And get some pictures of those posters sisters. I want to see 'em. Do you know they were going to deliver my baby on your birthday? Boy howdy, that would have been cool. I love you DEAR LACEY!!!
ReplyDelete