Sugarplum Fairy

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Rhinosaur?

OK, really funny story.  Hannah lately has been doing lots of little 7 piece puzzles. Mom will mix them and mix them again then make Hannah see what is wrong and fix it. There are four categories for the puzzles. There is a dinosaur one, a farm, the jungle, and under water. It was really, really funny because Mom had put the elephant from the jungle into the dinosaur pile. She was trying to hint to Hannah that one of the pieces was wrong. She would go around and point at them. (M)" Is this piece wrong, Hannah?" (H)" Ummm..... No." (M)" What about that one?" (H) " Ummm... No that is right." etc.  Then  Mom said " Isn't this wrong?" (H) " No.( pointing to the elephant) That is a Rhinosaur."
That made me laugh so hard.

2 comments:

  1. Today I read many of your blogs. I am sure glad that you and Jenny set this up. You are a great writer, Lacey. You make me laugh AND you your stories are interesting. Now all you have to do is put some pictures on. I just added you to my "favorites"...because you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me AND Eric laugh. GOod one. And your delivery...well Lacey, you are a birlliant writer. I really enjoy HOW you say it as much as what you say. Love you.

    ReplyDelete