We were in the car coming home from the library and Hannah thought that she was being quite cute. She had said something, I can't quite remember what she said but it was really funny. I started laughing and she gave me grin that was like sunshine. Then she said "Hey Lacey you should write that on your blog to Jenny." Dad, Who likes to explain things, said " Hannah, what is a blog?" Hannah said "I dunno, ummm.....does it go ribbit ribbit?"
Now trying to cover our fits of giggles, Dad said "Um, not exactly, Hannah.I think that you were talking about a frog."
Made me giggle so bad I nearly wet my pants.
Hatch parents' trip 2015
10 years ago
(Giggling) Lacey you should that write that on your frog to me. I would love a frog with anthing you have to write about. Hugs to you sweet Lacey and Hannah.
ReplyDelete