Sugarplum Fairy

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Little Moments with Hannah

Hannie Bananie. Pumpkin. Stinker, Nana, silly, goof ball, Hannah.
She makes me smile. In so may ways.
The other night, mom and I were sitting in my parent's room. My mom was sewing, and I was petting the dog. The little girlies were getting ready for bed.
Out of the blue, Hannah yells "Mom!"
Mom- In that 'I'm working and focusing so wait a second' voice. "Ya?"
Hannah- Not hearing her, "MOm!"
Mom- Still concentrating "Yes?"
Hannah-STILL not hearing her "MMMOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!"
Mom- "YEEEESSSSS????????"
Hannah- "I'm not going to wear any pants tonight OK?"
Me- I start laughing my head off. Hannah goes to a whole lot of stinking trouble to tell Mom and I that she isn't going to wear any pants tonight.
Mom- Rolls her eyes and continues to sew.

The other day Hannah told me that we were going to "play"
I didn't know that playing involved a photoshoot. It was great fun. She is a cute model.
Hannah, you have my heart. For "really reals".

No comments:

Post a Comment