in Quantico, Virginia. With Jenny. And Eric. And Isaac and Seth and little bitty Benjamin. And Colton, who just HAPPENS to be here with me. And oh dear, to those who are reading this from faraway (like Idaho-which HAPPENS to be 4 hour airplane ride from here) I just HAPPEN to be extremely glad that I brought a suitcase filled entirely with shorts. And T-shirts. Because, not to be a braggart, it is so warm here I sweated on a 40 minute downhill mini-hike, whereas in Idaho I would have possibly gotten hypothermia. To those who don't live in Idaho, I was exaggerating a little. Alright, more than a little. Kind of a lot. But let us not dwell on my ,uh, fibs. But only when I'm exaggerating. I never ever lie, ever, even when they are little fibs.
So....I just HAPPEN to have decided to update you, every day. This Chronicles is called My (+Colton's) Adventures in Washington D.C. ☺
Hatch parents' trip 2015
11 years ago
Oh I wish I was there!!!!
ReplyDelete