Sugarplum Fairy

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Haa! I did it.....

   Yes!! I finally did it! It was so scary at first and I got to the fourth step and ... and I um.... went back down again. And then I went to the top and I came back down again. And then Mom made me jump. YES!!!

I finally jumped off the high dive. 

3 comments:

  1. oh very good job! I still get a bit nervous if I go to the end and look off, I just have to run and not look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so proud, so very proud. if you can conquer the high dive you can conquer the world! Your wonderful Lacey, just thought I would remind you that I thought so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAA! How cool are you! AAAAAAA! So cool. ANd I love how you left it for the end to devulge what you had done. I kept thinking, "What? What did she do?" And then I said BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete