Sugarplum Fairy

Thursday, December 2, 2010

c-o-l-d spells COLD!!!!

    Oh boy December 2nd already. I need to get on the ball with Christmas presents......thinking back I kind of wish that I had started looking a long time ago! I need to get in the mood, and our Christmas tree has been helping. Since I'm on Student Council, I get to plan the annual sing-along that Temple View hosts every year. This year we get 2 weeks off and that is going to be EXTRA nice.
      To explain my title, I will elaborate. As usual, Hannah has inspired this poetic piece of work. Lately Hannah has been telling people "n-o spells NO!" when she says no. This has never failed to make me giggle, although she says it with the kind of attitude that makes me think that she is way older than I am. She has also got that tone that says ' I-know-how-to-spell-no' and 'Am-I-smarter-than-you?-I-think-so!'
     So I decided to think of the weather outside and c-o-l-d spells REALLY COLD! Reminds me of the song
'Girls, girls, girls, thats all I see! Theres not a guy in the vicinity!' and so on, you guys you know how that goes. Instead I am thinking 'Snow,snow,snow, thats all I see! There not a drop-of-warmth in the vicinity!'  Hahaha yeah not joking. It is REALLY cold.

2 comments:

  1. Lacey I am glad you posted. It keeps me in your loop. By the way it is cold in Virginia too. And where did all this wind come from?!?! Three days of it. HMMMM seems like to Idaho to me. I love you Lula Belle and I miss you. Grandma PS. I liked your little "snow, snow, snow, that's all I see...... Very Clever, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when you were about Hannah's age. Scott and I were at your house in Sandy, and you were proudly telling us about a project you were dong in school. You told us, "I'm not just 'good' at cutting, I'm REALLY good." We lauhed and laughed. Maybe Hannah is a little like her older sister. ;)

    ReplyDelete