Sugarplum Fairy

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ummmm

Oh great. I am going to tell you something that does not escape the lips of a schoolkid often. I am actually very bored of summer right now. I desperately need something fun to do. Anybody have any suggestions? If so please comment to give me some good (and not to mention) fun ideas. Thanks!

Some things not to suggest
•gardening ( I just weeded our whole strawberry patch!)
•Reading ( I finished Harry Potter 3 this morning)

2 comments:

  1. Let's see if this will except my comment...hmmm, I am not holding my breath.

    1-you could make some cute birthday cards with all your stuff, and the cricket. Then they will be ready to give when birthdays come up.
    2-you could find a great song you love and make-up a dance. It's fun to remember steps in order and choreography can provide hours of fun.
    3-make a homemade kite. IF has enough wind.
    4-Get on line and find some fun science experiements for kids, and try em out.
    5-try playing with someone you have "written-off." Maybe a new friendship will blossom.
    6-I think you could become a track star. You are a good runner. I have friends who have been doing it for life. Start taking a morning jog.
    7-Practice teh piano even more...might not like it now but it'll pay off.
    8-Do jump roping with Syd. Cant you guys double dutch? That is cool.
    9-Practice on that twisty skateboard that you and Gabe have.
    10-be in charge of your own "tevasi" group. You could find some great songs, and teach Hannah, Syd , maybe some neighborhood kids. Your back deck seems like a perfect spot, for singing, and then move down on the grass when you are ready to buggie.

    ReplyDelete